Brew like the Italians brew. Bialetti’s Ground Moka Coffee is the only recommended coffee for your Moka Express. Bialetti’s coffee has been exclusively ground to extract the best possible flavors during the Moka brewing process. Grind size is very important for all types of brewing. The size can affect how your coffee tastes when brewed by different methods. When brewing with your Moka too fine of a grind can cause your Moka pot to clog during brewing. Too coarse, and you get tasteless, weak coffee. Complement your Italian Moka Express with Italian Ground Moka Coffee from Bialetti.
- Makes 4.4 ounces of mocha Coffee – enough for 2 Espresso cups with a little left over
- Mocha Coffee is a strong, rich, and velvety brew
- Takes less than 5 minutes to brew on your stovetop
- High quality polished Aluminum in the classic Bialetti octagon shape
- Patented safety valve; Easy to clean and disassemble
- Material Type: 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.