The CREMA PRO milk thermometer will help you achieve the perfect temperature while steaming your milk. The probe is made from 304 stainless steel. The clip for attachment to the pitcher or jug features a calibrating tool.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes, then top off with cold water.
- Stir the water and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Stir again, then insert your thermometer into the glass, making sure not to touch the sides.
- The temperature should read 32°F (0°C). Record the difference and calibrate your thermometer as appropriate, using the calibration tool on the thermometer clip provided.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.